Sewing Machine Operator/ Seamstress
Babysprouts & Company – Fayette, MO
Are you interested in children’s clothing and accessories? Have a passion for clothing and accessories production? Are you an experienced seamstress and or sewing machine operator? Then this position is for you!
Babysprouts & Company is currently seeking experienced seamstresses who have a passion for children’s clothing and accessories production to help maintain inventory levels and fulfill retail and wholesale orders.
- Ensure materials and supplies are properly stocked and available for production
- Select appropriate materials for production and order fulfillment
- Regularly test sewing machines for proper functionality
- Thread needles and machines; adjust machine functions to meet requirements of each project
- Replace and rethread needles for a subsequent project or in case of the existing one needing more thread
- Ensure each finished product conforms to design instructions
- Examine finished garments for compliance and ensure that appropriate tags are sewed on them
- Perform general and preventative maintenance tasks on sewing machines to ensure their longevity
- Basic understanding of garment construction
- Experience and proficiency with straight stitch, overlock, and coverstitch machines
- Ability to communicates directly and effectively with all Employees
- High School Diploma
- Ability to meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
- Team player
- Quality work with attention to detail
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, stretch, twist and lift (20 lbs) for up to 8 hours a day.
- Graphic Design
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you and your abilities, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.